1. Do you accept insurance?
Because this is an elective ultrasound, insurance will not pay for this service.
2. Can I invite family and friends to observe my ultrasound session with me? How many people can your room accommodate?
Yes!!! We encourage your family and friends to share the experience. We can sit five comfortably, but we welcome as many as you want to bring and we will accommodate them so everyone is comfortable!
3. What gestational age is the best time to receive a 3D/4D Ultrasound?
Generally 26-35 weeks, but it does depend on how soon you would like to view your baby. Picture quality depends on many factors such as how far along you are in your pregnancy and position of the baby.
4. What are the differences between 2D, 3D, and 4D ultrasounds?
2D provides a flat, two dimensional, black and white image of your baby. A 3D ultrasound will capture an advanced three-dimensional image allowing you to see clear and well-defined structures of the baby. The latest technology is 4D which allows you to actually watch movements of the baby in a three-dimensional image.
5. Will get I get package material the same day of my appointment?
Depending on which package you purchase, all material will be given to you the same day. If there is something that is not available we will arrange to get it to you as soon as possible. You will know ahead of time if an item is not available.
6. Are multiple ultrasounds safe?
Yes, ultrasound is a method that uses high-frequency sound waves to produce precise images of a structure. It is not the same process of x-rays which uses radiation.
7. What happens if you cannot see the sex of my baby?
If sex determination is not seen on your initial visit we will rescan you within a week again for free.
8. Is there a fee for a rescan session if baby’s face can not be captured?
Yes, we will offer one 15 minute rescan at no additional cost that is strictly determined by Picture Me Baby. If the client would like to have an additional rescan the cost will be half the price of the original package purchased. We will do all that we can to pull together your package with all your scans combined.